Here's us singing happy birthday to Liam. Sorry blogger is not letting me post pictures right now for some reason so you'll have to just be okay with this until I can work on it again tomorrow. :)
Way cute! A little too normal of singing for my taste, but still good. :) Thank goodness for the internet, I feel like I am right there with you all, just not the hugging parts.
lol, that is what I was going to say too. What's up with the nice singing? Aren't you a Clark?? The cake looks fantastic! Can't wait to see some close ups!! Liam looks thrilled.
2 comments:
Way cute! A little too normal of singing for my taste, but still good. :) Thank goodness for the internet, I feel like I am right there with you all, just not the hugging parts.
lol, that is what I was going to say too. What's up with the nice singing? Aren't you a Clark?? The cake looks fantastic! Can't wait to see some close ups!! Liam looks thrilled.
Post a Comment