Mallory just watched the video 4 times and then said to me, "again! I want to watch it again because I love Emma. I llloooovvvveeee that story." I guess we are going to watch it again now. :) She's even quoting her now.
GREAT STORY EMMA! Nobody can tell a tale like that girl :) I, like Lisa, love her whisper, I can still hear her say in that exact voice, "and we're not coming back." Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it! love her.
She is so cute! We missed you guys at the ranch. The kids kept asking where you were and how come you weren't there. James has been making me tell the 3 Little Pigs to him at bedtime, I'll have to make him watch this. He'll love it.
6 comments:
She's so dang cute. I'll take any of your stories Emma! i love her whispering. :)
Mallory just watched the video 4 times and then said to me, "again! I want to watch it again because I love Emma. I llloooovvvveeee that story." I guess we are going to watch it again now. :) She's even quoting her now.
hey so I just found your blog---hooray! I cant believe you have 3 kids!! wow how time flies. your family is adorable
GREAT STORY EMMA! Nobody can tell a tale like that girl :) I, like Lisa, love her whisper, I can still hear her say in that exact voice, "and we're not coming back." Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it! love her.
She is so cute! We missed you guys at the ranch. The kids kept asking where you were and how come you weren't there. James has been making me tell the 3 Little Pigs to him at bedtime, I'll have to make him watch this. He'll love it.
She is back again for more!
Post a Comment