I can't believe how big he is getting. :'( He's growing up without me. boohoo. Won't be long and he'll be crawling everywhere and keep you running! We all loved the "indian"! He's learning so much. I still see him as a little baby, sure not that anymore :) Thanks for showing him off. xoxoxo
He is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple months. You are still coming out aren't you??? The kids loved it! See you soon. Love you
How very cute. He is getting so big. He's got the left hand down pat with the crawling, now when he figures out the right hand then you are in so much trouble. You might have to find an uphigh spot for that garbage can and anything thing else that is yucky to chew on. Thankyou for doing this blog. it helps us who miss you so very much.
4 comments:
Dang he's cute.
Do they have to chew on everything?
I can't believe how big he is getting. :'( He's growing up without me. boohoo. Won't be long and he'll be crawling everywhere and keep you running! We all loved the "indian"! He's learning so much. I still see him as a little baby, sure not that anymore :) Thanks for showing him off. xoxoxo
He is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple months. You are still coming out aren't you??? The kids loved it! See you soon. Love you
How very cute. He is getting so big. He's got the left hand down pat with the crawling, now when he figures out the right hand then you are in so much trouble. You might have to find an uphigh spot for that garbage can and anything thing else that is yucky to chew on.
Thankyou for doing this blog. it helps us who miss you so very much.
Post a Comment