Monday, June 7, 2010

Etzy

By popular demand ;)-
I made these cute little guys and was thinking about selling them on etzy. What do you guys think? They are going to be sold with a thing that can hook on to a baby car seat, crib or whatever. Think they'll sell?
Awesome blue dino
pink sea horse
this baby is my first project, you can tell, but I still love him :)
Bunny with a carrot :)
I wouldn't sell these exact one but the same patterns. I also have thoughts/ideas/half-patterns for an owl, turtle, fish, octopus, and kitty. I'm not quite sure how much to sell them for either. All you etzy experts let me know what you think. :)

4 comments:

aubrie said...

I know nothing about etsy, but I think that those are so cute! I'm so impressed with your skills.

sisterwendy said...

I love them! Cute, cute, cute! don't know what to charge for them though :( sorry. (ask Lisa) xoxoxo

Lisa Summerhays said...

Way cute! I love Will's. I think he's the cutest even if he is your first one. I adore the dino too! I want an owl. :)

Etsy costs are 20 cents each listing and then 3% of the total of what your item sells for. You need to figure out how much they cost you to make.

http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=carseat+toy&search_type=all&ref=auto

Here are some listings for other carseat toys on etsy. I think some people on etsy try to gouge your eyes out with there ridiculous prices. I'd probably list them for a little higher at first and then you can edit your listings to bring down your prices if you need to.

Jesse and Julie said...

Way to go Kira, you're awesome!They are all so stinken cute!