Liam turned five on the seventh and I decided to do a dinosaur theme birthday for him.
Here is the awesome banner I made with the two cricut cartridges that I own.
His presents and more decor
awesome transformer! Thanks Grandma Bundy!
Mom and Dad got him dino pjs.
Fox like the wrapping paper the most.
Mom and Dad got him a lego batman shirt! Wahoo! (We went to the park later on that day and Liam met some "friends" while we were there. Because he had a batman shirt they called Liam Batman! :D)
Emma has taken it upon herself to be the official cleaner-upper of birthday parties. I don't know why, she just has. So here is Emma cleaning up the birthday mess. :)
Liam showing off his giant herd of dinosaurs that his Mom and Dad gave him.
Awesome clothes from the Clark family. Thanks Clark Family!! (I wasn't sure who sent them :))
Fox looking happy with the birthday loot :)
Awesome pet from Sierra. Thanks Sierra!!
A new movie!! Yahoo!! Hours and hours of entertainment!! Thanks Clark household! :)
Later that night the Flynn's came over and gave Liam even more loot!! Yahoo! (Doesn't Rock look happy :D That kid makes me laugh!)
Liam's awesome dino cake! The last couple of birthdays I've let the kids pick out their own cake box and frosting Liam choose dark chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. He said its because he knew that kind was his dad's favorite. He was right. :)
Liam by his dino cake
The kids enjoying
Yippie!! Happy Birthday Liam!!
3 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun! And the cake is awesome! Props!
Great pictures! Looks like he got a lot of presents, lucky boy! The presents from the "Clark household" said from G&G on them- that's grandma and grandpa. I used to write M&M but we've graduated :) sorry about the mix up. (seriously- who else would they be from?) xoxoxo
Great cake- fun party - and cute kid! I would like to say about the squirmie pet that Sierra gave him, We have the same thing (but it's called MR. Fuzzy.) Anyhow- it is SO fun! There should be a place to go online that will teach him how to do the tricks- Fisher loves to work on it and show his friends. We gave some for Christmas last year and I don't know that you can fully appreciate them until you see it in action. Hope he has a good time with it! Let me know if there isn't an online tutorial b/c I can find the website & password we use. It's done really well for kids to learn. Happy birthday Liam!
Post a Comment