So this is the song that I have been singing in my head the last couple of days. Mostly the first part of second verse:
I was not ever thus or prayed that thou shouldst lead me on
I love to choose and see my path but now lead thou me on
I first learned this song at girls camp. One of the years that I was a stake youth leader this was the theme song. It has stayed with me through the years and helped me through different trials in my life. Including now.
Just thought I'd share. :)
3 comments:
That was a beautiful video. It always amazes me the feelings that the church videos bring up, whether you want them too or not :) so thanks for the early morning cry session :) Keep the faith, things will work out! xoxoxo
Oh, I know. I know. We've already been very blessed. I just have to keep reminding my self who's leading, because I sure like to know where I am going. :)
Holy cow Kira, your family is adorable! I love your title pic. And after reading over some of your posts, I've just got to say you should DEFINITELY put those toys you made on Etsy. I love Etsy and spend altogether too much time on it, and I think those would sell really well. They're adorable!
P.S. This is one of my favorite songs too. It sticks with me on my darkest days.
Post a Comment