Monday, May 10, 2010

Snozberries, who ever hear of a snozberry?

I sent Tony to the store the other day and he came home with strawberries. Not just any strawberries, but strawberries the size of your head (okay, there might be a small amount of exaggeration in that last statement...small amount). They were huge!! Some of the biggest I have ever seen! So this morning for breakfast we had cereal and giant strawberries!







They were delicious!!
On a side note-- Yesterday was Mother's Day and Fox gave me the best Mother's Day present I could ever ask for. After 7 months and 4 days he slept through the night and I got my first full night sleep in, well, -considering that I didn't sleep through the night a whole lot when I was pregnant- I would say almost a year. When he woke me up this morning (around 5) I groggily got up and then started thinking...'I don't remember getting up last night...did I? I don't think I did...' If I did I was way out of it. But I think he actually slept through the night. It's a momentis occasion. I think I'll go eat some ice cream to celebrate. :) HOORAY!! Hopefully this is the gift that keeps on giving and not a one time deal. :)

3 comments:

sisterwendy said...

Halelujah! I showed Grammy this post and we both said "Liam got a haircut! and Emma's is getting long and pretty!" What a strawberry, they don't grow them like that around here :) did they taste as good as they looked? do you only get 3 in a basket? xoxoxoxo mom and gram

Chavonne said...

They are bigger than a big snoz. What a great Mother's Day gift.

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Thats a boy! wait to go fox!