Today we took picture using a new program that came on our computer. It was pretty fun and awesome. :) When we were done we decided to put the photo on so our Grandmas could see them. So with out further ado-
Nice normal smiley picture

silly faces

More silly faces (what can I say we like silly faces?)

"ghost picture," as the kids call it

lots of colors (notice Liam's real scary face)

two headed Liam

Jay Leno Kira, Frankenstein head Liam, and Goonies-hey-you-guys Emma

I just like this one 'cause I'm trying to be like those scary dogs on birthday cards and stuff...I think I succeeded.

Had to get Fox in on the action

He didn't really get the point but I love Liam's face in this one

Yeah for fun pictures!! We love and miss you guys!!
3 comments:
I LOVE these pictures!!! You look awesome - no chewbaca eyebrows at all! And I'm sad to say, Iowa must be agreeing with you, because you look great! The kids are cute as can be :) Liam has extra scary faces and Emma is so dang cute. Fox is changing so fast, he has the best eyes ever! I especially loved your blog this time!! xoxoxoxox thanks, I feel extra special to be a part of this blog receivement. :)
Ok, so I know that most of those were supposed to be silly faces, but Kira you look gorgeous! It's so fun to see pictures of your little family!
Thanks Aubrie!! Your new little one is darling!!
Post a Comment