The other day me, my family and arch frienemy and his family where watching Disney's Alice in Wonderland. We started talking about how weird and crazy it was and I spouted out - something that I've always been told from everyone I know- that the guy who wrote Alice was on drugs while he wrote it. Arch frienemy disagreed and said that Lewis Caroll (actually naming the authors name) was not on drugs but wrote the story down from a bedtime story he told his daughter.
I googled it.
Dang.
Why does arch frienemy always have to be right??? Can't he just let me live in my own dream world where THE GUY who wrote Alice in wonderland IS on drugs? It makes so much more sense to me, and it would make me right and arch frienemy wrong. Dang. But now my Alice in Wonderland world is shattered. I will never be able to watch it again in the same way. ;)
Darn arch frienemy.
2 comments:
Grrrr.
so I hope you A.F. or wife doesn't read your blog!? Or does he know how you feel about him? I hope you make it living so close :) Google some weird fact and have it ready to impress him someday, and then let us know how it goes :)
Post a Comment