They seem like just normal kids, living in a normal Iowa neighborhood. But when evil emerges behind dark, dirty laundry baskets, they swiftly change their attire...
Lady Panties and Underpants Boy!!
Lady Panties terrifies dirty sock
with her outfit of sock hands and brother back words underwear!
Run, dirty socks, while you still can!!
No dirty laundry can withstand the horrific power of Underpants Boy!
Lady Panties and Underpants Boy...
Saving the world one dirty underpants at a time!!
Up, up, and AWAY!!
dun-nu-nu-nu-nu (heroic music)
4 comments:
LOL, that was awesome!! Did they dress themselves up like that? I sure hope those undies were clean :)
I love it! what cute kids!
Yes they dressed themselves! They came in and said "mom, LOOK!" and I just laughed. (I asked them the same question, and yes... the underwear is clean.) :D
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Kira, I love your kids! And you too, for seeing the fun in them when they are otherwise totally being crazy! ♥♥♥
Post a Comment