Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Grammy!!!

Happy Birthday Grammy!! We love you soooo much! Here are some pictures that the kids colored for you, for your birthday! (Sorry they wanted to color the Happy Joes pictures, but at least one of them is your birthday month and the other is a birthday one :) )

Emma's picture
Liam's picture

Happy Birthday!! (We are in my sewing room, so it looks like a disaster...okay it is a disaster, but pay no attention to the mess behind the children ;) )


2 comments:

sisterwendy said...

this is the sweetest video ever :) I love how each one of the kids is twisting their shirts and messing with them, just like old times :) Made Grammy cry real good tears. she was so touched by their "I love you"s. Great birthday stuff. Thanks

Sunshine said...

oh my word, this just made me cry. I miss them sooo much.