Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All sorts of Crafty

My nieces birthday is coming up, and I just had a (6 year old) friend who had a birthday, so I decided to get all sorts of crafty and make them some accessories for their baby dolls. The first I made were these doll diapers found at 2 little hooligans. Stinking cute.

Next I went off of my own design and made this diaper bag for my sweet and sassy 6 year old friend.
Lined with silky, soft, pink material. Who wouldn't love that? After words I thought, "Why didn't I make one of these for me?" Oh, and this is my clinche "green" project. AKA its made out of another bag that my parents gave me from a convention. I cut that sucker up and made a much cuter and useful diaper bag :)
Ah, the model. She got sick of "modeling" real fast :)
For my niece I made another one of my own designs, a messenger bag. That my model seems to be extra excited about. ;)
It's made with a cotton material on the outside and lined with felt.
I had to make one for Emma too. It's her "if you don't suck your thumb for a month" prize. She's doing...okay at not sucking her thumb, but she's really trying so she can get her diaper bag and diapers.
I also included a softy blanket and dollar store bottle. I hope they like them. (Sorry Lis, to ruin the surprise, but now you have something to look forward to in the mail, right? :) )

3 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Yes! I'm loving it! I saw that tutorial for the doll diapers too and thought Mallory would love them. She'll go crazy over all of it!

Just sent your package today. Sorry for the wait. I sent some fabric too though so that should make up for my slackerness. :) I can't wait until July!!!

Love you!

Jess said...

I love it all! The diapers are adorable and the messenger bag, I want one for myself. It is so cute! You are super talented!

sisterwendy said...

LOOK AT YOU!!! I am so proud :') sniff sniff :) I love everything you made! and any little girl would love them too. And I agree, you really did make that bag a much cuter, more useful bag. Good job! xoxoxo