Saturday, March 12, 2011

Disgusting!

So do you know what's disgusting? We are trying to plan a trip to Utah this summer (hear that ma? Actually, trying!! :)). We are calculating the amount of money we think we will end up spending. While calculating we put in 4 flipping buckaroos for a gallon of gas!! That's disgusting. We are hoping we are over shooting, but I don't know. I hear its suppose to get up that high. Ugh. The really disgusting part? It's still cheaper to drive 5 people at $4 a gallon then for two person to fly or one person to ride the train. Sickening.

4 comments:

sisterwendy said...

YEA!!! I love that you are discussing coming to UT!! I am picturing it becoming a reality!! 4 dollars a gallon is sickening :( but after you get here, I know a really inexpensive place where you can stay! :) xoxoxo

Shauna said...

I know what you mean, Kira. I was hoping to make another trip home to see my parents (with kids in tow, of course) in California. Probably won't make it out either thanks to the price of gas. It is sickening.

Jess said...

You can go with my plan. I'm planning a trip to visit Chris's family and when I get there I'm goign to run out of money and not be able to come back. I'm sure your mom would love it! It kind of puts a downer on trying to grow up and be an adult but that's overrated anyways.

Sunshine said...

We are soon realizing that we may not have enough put aside for our trip back to see you. I think we planned on 3 a gallon. Waiting for my lady is postponing our trip too long I'm afraid. By the way I love your new wallpaper on this site.