So my sister Lisa has this awesome crafting blog! I learned how to make this head band. Cute, right? Any who, HERE is her blog on how to make them, if you want to join in on the awesome, knotted, crocheted head band fashion. :)
That is pretty darn cute. You should make me one cause I'm not that crafty. We could trade, I'll send some honey and you send a headband? Or I've started making lotion with my beeswax. I could send you some of that?
8 comments:
So dang cute! And the headband is sweet too :) I'm so glad you learned how to crochet!!!
Woohoo! So cute. I love it! Thanks for the pic. :) Made my morning a little bitter sweeter.
So cute! Too bad I'm so darn lazy. You should sell them.
That is pretty darn cute. You should make me one cause I'm not that crafty. We could trade, I'll send some honey and you send a headband? Or I've started making lotion with my beeswax. I could send you some of that?
Dang Channa, I would totally trade!! That would be AWESOME!!
Done. What would you like? Honey or lotion? They are actually lotion bars not like your normal lotion in a bottle.
ooh, um, lotion. :) What color of headband do you want?
Um... Something neutral that I can wear with a lot of stuff... Cream? Brown? Either that or something crazy like fluorescent green or something :)
Post a Comment