Oh, I am so behind on blogging. :) Last week was Liam's spring break. He was extra excited to have "not just a week, 9 days, mom" off. Then we all were super-D-duper excited to hear that Grandma and Grandpa Bundy would be coming into town the end part of the week. Here are pictures of what we did the beginning of Spring Break, before Grandma and Grandpa came.
First off, Liam left this awesome note for me. He kept having problems with writing his numbers backwards so he and I worked on it.
Next we when to the Putnam museum. It usually cost moocho money, but luckily our library does this awesome thing were they have passes that you can check out like a book. I just happened to come across said pass and we got in for free!! (Which is lucky. If I would have paid for it I would have been extra mad. It was fun, but so not worth the money they were asking for :))
Tony, Liam, and Emma in front of old timey Iowans :)
Emma and a frog puppet
Liam and a fox puppet
And just Fox :)
Fox with a fox...and Dad
A creepy albino pocket gopher. (Seriously? They have like 12 stuffed animals at the museum and one of them is this creepy guy. It made us laugh pretty hard)
Us being fierce as polar bears
A real Indian! (that's what he called himself) It was pretty creepy. We were walking downstairs to the basement when the drums started playing and the real Indian started sing his war songs (which are creepy in themselves). Emma started flipping out, and even when we saw what was making the noise she still didn't like it (notice her hiding in the corner :))
Japanese armor
A mummy
1 comment:
I can't believe how SMART Liam is!! To be able to sound out words and spell them is awesome, and he's only in Kindergarten??? he's brilliant :) It is so cool that you have so many places to visit around you! Your kids are going to be very well rounded with all the learning going on! I don't blame Emma for being nervous around that music playing Indian guy! Such a random thing to have going on:) Thanks for all the pictures! Fox is adorable as are all of you! They are all just growing up way too fast :( oh well - for the whole month of July I'll get to see them grow! :) xoxoxo
Post a Comment