Sunday, March 6, 2011

Topsy-Turvy

Ever feel like your life is turning topsy-turvy?





yeah, so do I...

(yes, this is the best picture of me that Tony could get. Almost makes you want to cry hu? I could only stand on head for about 5 seconds before I felt like my eyes were going to burst out of my head...Tony had to be quick, and this is what I ended up with. Dumb adultness. I remember standing on my head for longer periods when I was younger. Stupid.)

2 comments:

Chantal Marie said...

It's ok, right now I can't even bend over to pick a toy up off the floor without feeling like my eyes are gonna pop outta my head. Just sayin... It could be worse :)

Lisa Summerhays said...

lol, I love the photo of Fox. He looks like he's loving it. I don't think I'd even try standing on my head so you've got me beat. :) Gives me a headache just thinking about it.