Friday, March 18, 2011

The rare Parrot Fox

Okay, yes this post is really about Fox but I had to start out by showing you these because they are so darn cute, and who ever sewed them is fantastic!! (What can I say? I have excellent sewing skills! And I'm a little big headed about it ;)) ...anyways, I have a baby shower to attend this week and so I created these little beauties. Cute, easy and functional, I'm brilliant :D
Okay on to the main attraction-this little dude.
Fox is now going through the parroting stage, where he starts to repeat the sounds we make. The first video is the sound that Tony taught him, that now is what every animal, person, or inanimate object says. The second is after he heard Emma cough a few times. (In this video please pardon the gob of blueberry cream cheese stuck on Fox's face, also the appearance of homelessness that my children have) Thank you. And enjoy :)
Oh and on a side note. You see how Fox is playing with shoes in the coughing video? He is obsessed with shoes! Aren't girls suppose to have this trait? He brings them to me and cries until I put them on. Then he will bring me every other pair (he's and everyone else's) in the house. I think he has a problem... :)

8 comments:

the fowlers said...

maybe he just wants you all to be wearing shoes so you can be ready to go out and play?
so cute. and sew cute. ha! i kill myself.

sisterwendy said...

Your bibs turned out so dang cute!! What a master seamstress you are! I can't wait to hear that mooing and coughing at my house!! Maybe we'll teach him what chickens say when he hangs around with our chickens :)xoxoxox (don't worry about the shoe thing, at least he'll let you put them on him - and on the right foot :)

Lisa Summerhays said...

So cute, what a great cough! lol. He cracks me up. Can't wait to see him!

Cute bibs!! They are on my long to-do list. Maybe I'll have to wait until you come and can make them with me.

William is the same way with shoes! And socks! He has me change his socks multiple times a day. So strange.

Lisa Summerhays said...

P.S. Why have you and mom not become contributors on stubbornly crafty? Hum? Your both craft-tastic after all.

Kira Dee said...

I can contribute? How, what, and where? :) I would love to. It would be extra fun. Tell me how

Lisa Summerhays said...

Just sent a blogger invitation thingy to your e-mail. You just have to accept it and then you'll have full access to the site too. :) I sent one to mom too. We'll see if she accepts since she probably hasn't read these. :)

Sierra said...

dang your kids are cute! i like all the animal sounds that fox knows:)

SOPHIE NY said...

he must have learned the shoe thing from his uncle tom because he has more shoes than any guy I know :)