Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A few simple facts about Tony

So the 12th of March is Mine and Tony's (wait is that correct?), Tony and I's (clearly this is not working), OUR anniversary. 7 years, baby! I know, crazy, right? Any who... I thought I'd write down some simple, possibly little known, facts that I have learned over the past seven years of being married to the best, most hansom, most funny, most strong, most quick witted, most smart, most loving (any others, honey?) man ever! :)

1. You don't get even with Tony. You know that whole statement, "I don't get mad, I get even?" Well Tony takes that to a whole new level of, "I don't get mad, I get you worse so that you will never want to do it again..." Yeah, I think that about sums it up. :) If you teasingly drop a few drops of water on Tony from your cup, expect a teasing bucket of water on your head. If you throw an apple slice at him, expect an apple pie back. (note: this is always just playing or teasing. But you'll never win so don't play the game...:))
2.Tony does a fairly good impersonation of a mentally handicapped man and a gay man. (It's actually quite scary, funny, and ridiculous)
3. Don't ever call Tony a wuss. I was wrestling Tony the other day (and totally winning...;)) and he had me in one of his fancy, wrestling moves (?) but I could move my foot. So, since I could move, I called him a wuss. BAD IDEA. Those stupid wresting moves hurt!
4.Tony is an excellent cook. In fact, some times I wonder why I even bother. But he has never complained about my mediocre food, even though he could do much better.
5. Tony is the best dad ever! Our kids adore him. Somehow Fox has figured out what time Tony gets home, and will wait by the back door until Tony pulls up in the car. Then Fox will run and giggle and laugh watching Tony come to the door. Its so stinking cute!!
6. I have never seen Tony really, truly mad. I fear the day that I ever do see him mad.
7. Tony has managed to keep the same best friend since kindergarten (? I think). Even though they live half way across the country from each other they still remain close. In fact, Tony agreed to go to Utah this summer ($ providing) as long as we could try and talk his best friend in to coming too :). Ah, who am I kidding, I heart Dr. Tuttle too! He's the best!
8. Tony adores me. It may sound conceded, but it's just a fact that I know. And with someone adoring me like that, how can I not adore and love him back.

Mushy part skip over if you must-
Tony is everything to me. Each year, the more I learn about him, the more I love (and it always surprises me that even after 7 years there are still things I don't know about him). He's stubborn, cheesy, and sometimes gross, but I love every inch of him. He makes me extremely happy, and what else could a girl ask for.
I love you Tony Bundy, and hope that you still love me, and don't kill me after writing this post about you. :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love it, love it! You guys sound great for each other. :D

sisterwendy said...

Awwwww... This post warms the cockles of your old moms heart :) xoxoxox

Sierra said...

oh man i miss that tony guy. he is one of my favorite people too! cant wait to see you guys in the summer!!!!:D