Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Green Hair Pie Tree

Okay here is some randomness that I have been think about lately, that have no rhyme or reason, but make me happy.

This last weekend when Tony and I were in Chicago they were doing their St. Patricks Day celebrating. Did you know that for St. Patty's Day Chicago dyes the river, that goes through the city, a bright green? Well, I did, because I saw it, and it was AWESOME!!

Tony was telling me a story last night that I have heard before, but for some reason didn't get the hilariousness of it before. Tony knew girl that he thought was cute ever since elementary school. In high school he finally got up the guts to call her and ask her on a date. She replied by saying that she had to "wash her hair" that night...WAHAHAHAHAHA!! Seriously so funny!! and so sad...but mostly I can't stop laughing!! I mean who really says things like that?

Yesterday we made pie for PI day. Who knew this had turned into such a large national holiday?? Crazy math people are over taking the world!! Any who- We were eating left overs today and Emma found a cherry pit in her pie. She brought it to me and told me she wanted to plant it. I said we could tomorrow. She was thrilled and a few minutes later I hear her musing to herself, "I'm going to plant a pie seed...because I like pie...and I found a pie seed." I asked her what would grow and she looked at me like I was stupid and replied, "pie." Oh. right. :)

Okay, that's all for right now. I've got some pretty hilarious videos of Fox saying his new word. I'll have to put it on here. But not right now. Right now I've got to go put kids to bed and then eat the rest of the pie without kids begging me for some :) Brilliant!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I need to get me some of those pie seeds! And I think it's awesome that you've told my zumba story to total strangers. I feel like such a celeb. ;)

aubrie said...

I want a pie tree! That is hilarious! And I definitely want to see the green river in Chicago!

Lisa Summerhays said...

She's always thinking, that Emma. Mal and Will got there letter today. I hadn't seen Mallory that excited in awhile. Totally made her day. :)

Sierra said...

ha ha ha im gonna start using that excuse now! poor poor tony:)