Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Trick or treat! Smell my feet! give me something good to eat! Like-
A jack-o-lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's
(this picture is for you, Tom, I thought it would bring back great memories ;) )
((Don't worry Emma doesn't need glasses, she's just being a goof in this picture and wearing her Dad's))
Friday night was our wards trunk or treat! The kids were dressed and excited!
NINJA SKILLS!
crazy giraffe chick! LOL
The King!
I tried to get him to do the Elvis lip thing...this is what I got.
Once I started cracking up, he tried a little harder :)
Me in my birthday suit!
Our cute monkey!
The ninja is ready to run from trunk to trunk gobbling all the candy in his path
The giraffe has on her awesome giraffe-y gloves to keep her small giraffe hooves/hands warm
The trunk or treat sunset
I don't know if I have told you guys this, but our church building is in the middle of nowhere, Iowa. There is a corn field on one side and a field of soybeans on the other. Awesome? I think yes!
Home after a long, hard day of gathering candy. In true kid fashion, they had to go through every piece of candy and separate them into piles of big or small, colors, or size.
The lute
Fox was happy as long as he had candy
This was only day one...today they got to go "real trick or treating" (see post below)
They have enough candy to last them a life time...happy Halloween?

No comments: