Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jon comes to visit

Last week Jon came to visit for the week of his and Tony's birthday! It was awesome to have a little piece of home here with us for a little while. 
Jon flew into Chicago and the picture above is an awesome picture he took of the Chicago lights.

On Tuesday we (me, Jon, Emma and Fox) went to the zoo. 
kissed some pigs
 and took some awesome pictures
Fox by a fox...I couldn't help myself.
 On wednesday we went to the John Deere museum
Tony took Thursday and Friday off work and went to play with his brother
On Friday Tony took Jon to the arsenal.



(look at that hunk, Woo, woo, woo!! :D)

 On Thursday Tony and Jon got to go to Nauvoo

and Carthage
 On Friday afternoon we went to the Field of Dreams. (The real place! Right were Kevy walked!)



 Then on the way home we stopped in the small town of Galena, Il. It's this little town that has a giant strip of road of shops! It's awesome! (Mom and Lisa when you guys come I'm totally taking you there!! :D )



 I have a ton more pictures that I would love to post, but I'm tired of blogging now :) Check out the two new post below this one :)

1 comment:

sisterwendy said...

I can't wait to see all these places personally! Well, except for the GI Joe place.