What do you get the men who have everything?
Why, turkey hats of course!
I was walking through Target trying to find the boys some birthday presents when I came across these little beauties.
I don't think that anything could have made them more happy.
Needless to say, the turkey hats will become cherished family possessions, passed down from generation to generation.
Tony's hat started attacking/pecking Jon's. (Cannibalism!!)
I told them that they had to look normal in this picture...this is what I got.
Tony even cooked and cleaned in his hat.
Ahhh, brings a tear to my eye! sniff, sniff
3 comments:
You must be so.... Proud???
How could you NOT get turkey hats? Jon with his hat and stud muffin shirt made me crack up. Emma and Liam look like they are enjoying them too :) You're right, every Thanksgiving you'll be pulling out the turkey hats, what better tradition can you have? (btw- you've been a busy blogging beaver today, haven't you. good job xoxxoox)
I thought at first it was a "before" and "after" shot. :)
Post a Comment