Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone! We have had a great Halloween weekend! Today I decided to make a Halloween feast before the kids went out trick-or-treating. They loved it! :)
A yummy meatloaf mummy
deviled egg eyeballs
what we deemed as puking pumpkins.
The one thing that we never got around to, this year, was carving pumpkins. But I found this idea online and so we each got to carve an orange! and then I filled them with slime! It was a big hit! I think it may turn into a yearly tradition!
Our little ghosty potato friends
Fox really enjoyed the puking pumpkins



On Halloween (or at least the day the city decided to do Halloween since the 31st is on Sunday) Fox got to dress up as a pumpkin and stay home with Dad while Mom took the kids door to door.
He makes one cute pumpkin :)
Getting ready to go trick or treating! Liam and Emma got TONS of candy! After they were done trick or treating, we drank witch's brew (apple cider), and the kids went through their candy. Emma was so excited she yelled "yay! Free candy!" and "Mom, look at this one! Free candy, Mom!" after each piece she pulled out of her ghost bag :)
Happy Halloween!!

5 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Look at you being all creative and fun! I'm so impressed.

Jesse and Julie said...

That is such a FuN and very SpoOKy Halloween dinner. I'm extra impressed!

Jessica said...

What an awesome Mom you are! I love your Halloween dinner!

Chantal Marie said...

Ok seriously, I am beyond impressed by this! how did you get the middle outta the oranges without ruining them? well done, well done.

Chantal Marie said...

PS. is that Julie I see above me?!!! What the?!!! We should totally be friends! you should add me to your blog since its private! please?