Wednesday, October 20, 2010

3 birthdays and a...well just 3 birthdays


So I'm trying to fit all three birthdays into one post, so I had to pick some of my favorite pictures and leave out other that I still love. Sad :( . But that's okay, you'll get the point. (pictured above: Fox's birthday donut...I had three birthdays in 8 days! I couldn't make a cake for all of them! I would have been Fat! So Fox got donuts...which are much less fattening? I don't know...but he loved it!!)


Liam and Emma helped me decorate Fox's banner. (If you'll notice in the top left Liam signed it and in the top right-ish Emma signed it [the sideway E's] :) ) 
Fox being extra excited about his new toy giraffe! Yippie

Concentrating on opening presents. We had to force him  to open them. He was much more interested in...anything else, until he saw what was inside. 

Happy Birthday Fox!!


Once again the kids helped me decorate :) Except this time even Fox joined in! (for about .3 seconds)

Liam gave dad a card he made. 
Tony trying to pretend that the book Mocking Jay, that my Mom sent me, was for him...the punk :D

Tony got the books he wanted!! Hooray! Happy Birthday Tony!



 Uncle Jon came to stay over his and Tony's birthday! We love Jon, so we were all extra excited!!
Jon the Stud muffin :D

LOL!! I can't even comment.



Tony got a home made from scratch cake for his birthday the day before, so for Jon's birthday he got carmel apples!! Yum!! Happy Birthday Jon!!







3 comments:

sisterwendy said...

Happy birthday!!! wow you are gonna be poor in October :) Love how Fox's outfit looks on him :) the b-day donut looked delish <3 I would be extra pooped if I were you. But it looks like everybody was happy. good job mom/wife/sister-in-law :) xoxoxo

Jessica said...

Awesome. I'm totally digging the donuts and caramel apples. Who says you have to have cake for a birthday!

Sunshine said...

Thankyou so much for making their Birthday's extra special. You just have the touch.