Saturday, July 13, 2013

Utah Trip 2013

Lets start at the very beginning, a very good place to start
 (bonus points for who can name the song)

So be ready for a smorgasbord  of post about Utah. I just uploaded 300+ picture between my phone and camera...it's gonna be crazy. 

So I figure I should write out some of the details of our trip, because when I tried to remember when or how long we were in Utah last time, it took me forever to figure it out. So-

6 1/2 weeks in Utah 
(May 25-July 8th)
We left a week and before the kids got out of school...oops (hehehe)
We traveled 3000+ miles (at least thats what our odometer says)
Tony flew home June 3 and then back July 3
We took 2 days to drive to Utah (first day we only made it to Lincoln, NE)
and one day to drive home (19 hours...it was a long day)
We had birthdays (one was literally a birth), Strawberry days, cousin sleep overs, zoo trips, 4th of July, a baptism, and more (all of which will be coming to the blog shortly)
We loved every minute of it, and would do it all over again!!


Fox helping Dad get the car ready

packed and ready to go

 I pretty much have the coolest husband who wears double glasses :)

1 comment:

Chantal Marie said...

do-re-mi! boom! I win extra points.