Monday, July 22, 2013

Hogel Zoo

The Hogel Zoo
It was awesome
but mostly it was hot
In the 100 degrees
I think we were all melted by the time it was done
But it was fun

(people who went with us-Mom, Dad, Brad, Ash and kids, Sierra, Sophie, Penny, Kira and kids)







When we got to the monkey face things we told everyone to look like a monkey. I think Mom wins, although Brad and Sierra come in close second. I love these next couple of pictures :)









They also, randomly, had a place to play with giant lego blocks. I think its because they are trying to make up for the fact that they still charge you an arm and a leg, but have half off the zoo closed off for a new exhibit. ;)



2 comments:

Chantal Marie said...

Sierra looks like the kind of monkey that you wouldnt want to run in to without your gun. Your mom looks like a nice... probably pretty unintelligent monkey. One you could handle with just a stick for protection, but not sierra, she'd eat your face if she got the chance.

sisterwendy said...

When I got to Brad's monkey picture (and you said mine was the best) I knew I was in trouble. Brad's is pretty retarded monkey looking. Unfortunately~ mine is sincerely handi-capped monkey looking. Who would post a picture like that of their own mother? really. But it was a good day :)