Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hikes

The first week we were in Utah we went on a lot of hikes, so I decided to compact them all into one post. :)

Timpanogos Cave

First we went to Timp cave. I hadn't been there since I was a teen, so it was fun to be able to go again. 
The kids were troopers!! They made it the whole way, and we didn't have to carry any of them until the very top when Fox fell asleep in the cave and slept through the whole tour :). But once we were out he woke up and walked all the way back down. 



Battlecreek Falls 

Next we headed up to Battlecreek Falls. It was just as good as we remembered it, except we wished we would have brought our repelling gear again and repelled down the waterfall. :)












Cascade Springs

Lastly, the day before Tony headed back to Iowa, we took a stroll around Cascade Springs. This was an excellent "Iowa" hike, because there were not many hills and most of it was paved ;), but it did have some beautiful scenery. 











No comments: