Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ledges State Park


It was warm today. Like this warm.


(Remember how the last time I posted...like a week and a half ago...it was snowing? What the?)

So after the kids got out of school we headed to a state park about a 1/2 an hour away to play in the water!
Tony finished school last Friday, so he's been able to hang out at home with us occasionally, which has been awesome!! :)











\

Your welcome for pictures of my adorable kids, especially the one with his crack hanging out. :) And for the pictures of my can't-decide-if-I'm-fat-or-pregnant belly. Feel lucky.

Oh, and this is my 300th post...who knew?

5 comments:

Chantal Marie said...

AnDee saw the pics and is now DYING to go play with those kids in the water. She is not understanding why we cant just drive to Iowa.

Chantal Marie said...

P.S. I still have that awkward "is she pregnant or fat?" look except.... I am actually just fat. At least you are pregnant.

Jess said...

You don't look pregnant or fat, the black coverup is slimming! Where can I get one of those for this summer!

Sunshine said...

I want a day like that when we come for Liam's baptism. oh and by the way I Love your baby bump.

Sunshine said...

I want a day like that when we come for Liam's baptism. oh and by the way I Love your baby bump.