This year we were able to go to Strawberry days! It was fantastic!
We got to go to the rodeo. This was the kids first time going. We went on "free kids night". It was packed...to say the least, but still fun :) (Don't let the pictures fool you. By the time the actual rodeo started we had people jammed around us, kneeing us in the back. We didn't dare/know how to get out until the very end of the night...)
We also went to the parade, which was super fun too!
We ate donuts the size of our head, and got to hang out with cousins!
The night before this (Friday) we had Grammy Pugh's carnival. I didn't get any pictures because I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, but I do remember
A bizzillion people showed up
Auntie Cathi surprised Grammy and came for the day of the carnival
lots of sticky hands and faces from cotton candy
We had 11 games
more food than one carnival should have ;)
Lots of happy families

2 comments:
These are awesome pictures! And bring back so many happy memories! I am so glad you got to come and spend part of the summer with us! (and to supervise the carnival ;) Someday we're gonna miss it. Can't wait for that day. wink*wink) love you xoxoxox
Post a Comment