Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Proof

Proof that my kids are the coolest. (Sorry this one is side ways. I flipped it, but for some reason it still ended up sideways.) Emma was learning about the letter G, so while Liam did his homework I printed this out for Emma and told her to color it. This is what I came back to.
I think she felt bad that all of the grapes didn't have faces, so she drew them in for them. hehehe.

Remember this post, where I told you about Fox's teasing tendencies. Well here is proof that I don't make this stuff up (okay well at least not most of it).
He can say Mama, I've heard him many times, he just thinks it funny to drive his mother insane.

3 comments:

sisterwendy said...

Maybe you should have his ears checked because he thinks he IS saying MAMA? heeheehee. maybe he is his father's son? hehehehee. Whatever- he is sooooo cute :) xoxooxo

BradleyRClark said...

He is very talented at saying dada. You should just always ask him to say that.

Sunshine said...

He is so stinkin cute. Maybe he thinks he IS saying mama. Oh how I miss you skids!