Okay get ready for a picture overload.
Here are a few pictures of the storm that hit us yesterday, last night and into this morning. Don't worry, Tony made it home safe last night, so all is well :). It snowed quite a bit but I can't tell you exactly how much because of all the wind. The drifts are crazy! In some places there are only a few inches on the ground and in others it goes up well over my head. Liam's school was cancelled today, and Tony says that only a handful of people showed up to work.
Picture from my upper window. Notice the car in the bottom left corner. Yes, that is a snow drift going over the car :)
Once the wind died down we bundled everyone up and headed outside. Liam and Emma loved it.
This kid, not so much.
I got to stay out for about 10 minutes and then had to take Mr. Whiney Pants inside.
The two oldest stayed out
He was much happier once he got food and could put his arms down again.
Sorry about all the smudges. The pictures were taken through my glass door after the darn kids threw snow balls at the window.
Emma thought it was fun to eat the snow
Even after her mom told her not to
oh, my little eating snow bunny rabbit
Liam carrying a large block of ice/snow...I don't know, don't ask me. He carried it up and over the hill (which is taller than I am) and then when I told him he couldn't eat it, he threw it.
Our front door
Hey look I found the steps! (to the dismay of my poor aching arms)
Dang these are in the wrong spot...pretend like these are at the beginning. These are pictures from this morning.

Notice the almost covered car once again :)


King of the mountain!!

And finally here is a video of the action.Oh, yeah, it snowed in my house...cool hu?
Now see aren't you glad you got to see all those awesome pictures? And a video!? I am the best blogger ever!! :)
3 comments:
Love all the pictures!! The one of fox outside kills me. He's so cute! Those made my day. I can't believe it's covering up cards! Yuck. :)
I agree with Lisa- Foxes "whiney-pants" pictures just cracked me up! And don't worry about the kids eating the snow- you all did that- every kid does that! Just teach to NOT eat the yellow snow :) I can't believe the snow got between the screen and door. Crazy! I'm glad you stopped videoing and shut your door! xoxoxo
I'm so glad you made it fun for the kids, and let them play in it!! I loved Emma's smirk that said, 'Mom says not to eat the snow, well, just watch me'
Post a Comment