Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just Fox

On Mondays and Wednesdays Liam and Emma go to school so I'm left with just Fox. It's kind of odd being a one child parent again for a couple of hours every week. I forget just how much entertaining you have to do with one kid. So here's what we've been doing to trying to keep ourselves busy.

Playing with the baby in the mirror

Okay, I realize that at some point this turned into a bad 80's photo shoot, but he's just so darn cute.

We also go for short walks up and down our sidewalk
and hold onto poles.
sit on things

point at things
and play with sticks

until next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if he were a little taller i would think he and liam could be twins.

Lisa Summerhays said...

Will got a haircut and now he looks a lot more like Fox.

I bet Fox loves the days both his siblings go to school. :)

sisterwendy said...

my kids used to play with the baby in the mirror too! What a great game :) I know Fox loves this one on one time. Love his hat :) xoxoxox