Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A storms a comin'-his storm!

So it's suppose to storm today. Big time. The stupid scare-Kira-half-to-death sirens went off and everything. Liam's school is getting out two hours early to prepare for the storm. People are raiding grocery stores. And stinking Tony is half an hour away from home at work and doesn't get off until 7:00. Stupid storm. So to distact myself from freaking out about it and those menacing sirens (stupid sirens!), I am blogging. :)
First off- You know how everyone thinks their kids are the greatest thing that ever happened to the world and they are the best at everything? Well I'm no different :). I think Liam is amazing. He loves to draw and color. I would guess that Liam spends about 25% of his waking hours drawing or coloring. We have tried to discourage him from using our computer paper (the kid can go through 10-20 pieces a day) by buying him blank books to draw in. For Christmas we got him a 250 page book. We had to buy him a new one a week or so ago. He's awesome! I'm glad he's found something that makes him so happy. So here are some pictures he's done.
Here's a groundhog Liam drew for Emma
The temple
A card Liam made for Tony. So stinking cute.
I had two more pictures that Liam drew to put up, but my computer is being dumb so instead enjoy this random picture of me, Emma and Fox at Chuck E. Cheese.

Happy Groundhog day tomorrow, everyone. I'm going to hunt down that groundhog and beat him if he predicts six more weeks of winter...that is if I live through this darn storm ;)

1 comment:

sisterwendy said...

Happy mashinal Ground Hog's day to your family!! Liam is getting to be such an amazing artist- I think that is so cool. And I love, love, love that picture of you all at C.E.Cheese. so cool and beautiful. Don't worry about the storm- I've said/am saying prayers for you. You'll be okay- mom prayers are the most potent ones there are :) xoxoxo