Wow Kira, your costume kind of creeped me out. It doesn't even look like you. I saw the picture and wondered if you had some exchange student living with you!
great costumes. Tony looking very authentic, Kira faking us all out(making us wonder who else you had there celebrating Halloween with you). Fox the little man of the day, Emma beeing such a cute little buzzy bee, and Liam an awesome Power Ranger. Looks like loads of fun!!
11 comments:
Wow Kira, your costume kind of creeped me out. It doesn't even look like you. I saw the picture and wondered if you had some exchange student living with you!
Im going to have to go ahead and agree. I'm pretty sure your costume is the creepiest I have seen this year.
Agreed. :)
bahahahaha! Kira- you're costume is pretty much the best i've ever seen. Made me double-take, too. :D
Kira~ I do believe you look like Tony. That is so weird. You made a manly looking amigo. Your kids are so cute though. xoxoxoxo
great costumes. Tony looking very authentic, Kira faking us all out(making us wonder who else you had there celebrating Halloween with you). Fox the little man of the day, Emma beeing such a cute little buzzy bee, and Liam an awesome Power Ranger. Looks like loads of fun!!
Kira you are AWESOME!!! :) And your family is SO cute!
I now can't breath and I am crying. Kira you just made my whole life! Oh and the rest of the family looks great!
Hey, PEDRO, I would have voted for you!! :)
Oh my goodness! You are hilarious! :)
ach, this is carrie.
Post a Comment