For family home evening we designed and carved pumpkins! Yippie!! ;)
Pumpkin heart nose-EmmaPumpkin with teeth-Liam
Pumpkin eating another pumpkin-Kira and Fox
Sonic-Tony (he cheated and got a template of the internet...cheater)
On a sadder note, I think my camera is on the the fritz (that's a saying right?). It wont let me change the settings anymore. Unfortunately, right before it stopped working right I had it on a setting that I thought would look cool for the pumpkins which made little stars show up wherever there was light...it looked lame on the pumpkins, and now its stuck. So if from now on all my pictures have little stars on them, you'll know why. (Auntie Bobbie, if you get in any fancy camera's you want to sell me, I'll buy it ;) and I'll even pay for shipping to get it out here :))
3 comments:
such Fun. I'm so glad you do such fun things as a family. I loved the jack-0-lanterns. All of them. and I love Foxes curls!
Well since Tony cheated I give you and fox the coolest pumpkin award. I would have had to use a template for what you guys did. My pumpkins always look like a six yr old did them. And not like an artistic six yr old like Liam. Like a hyper hypo 6 yr old that can't focus on the pumpkin for long enough to actually accomplish anything.
I say broken cameras just equal new cameras so in reality it's a good thing... Right???
Fox's hair is getting so long! So cute! Love all the pumpkins! I wish we could be doing them together! Love you guys!
Post a Comment