Fox turned 2 this month! When asking him what he wanted on his birthday cake he replied "taco". The next day I asked again and he said, "taco", then thought for a minute and said "moo". So that's what he got. A birthday cake (well really brownies) with tacos and a cow on it. I'd say it turned out pretty fantastic. The taco is made out of a Pringles chip, chocolate chip "meat," dyed coconut "lettuce" and "cheese" and raspberry "tomatoes. The same things are inside of the burrito, except the outside is a tortilla with cinnamon sugar and butter baked on it. :)
3 comments:
I love the taco cake. Well done. I can't believe he is two! Happy birthday Fox!
He's so grown up looking :') sniff sniff. As I've told you before, I LOVE his little blonde curls! The taco/moo cake is awesome and I'm sure we'll be seeing them soon in bakeries around us as the newest available decorated b-day cake. I'd buy it before I bought Sponge Bob :D You're pretty darn creative xoxoxoxo
Love it! He's getting so big!
Post a Comment