Tony's been gone for the last 3 three days (to Cali, with his best friend, for his birthday). He comes home Sunday night/ Monday morning. You know what I should have been doing some of the time he was gone? Blogging. I have about 6 post to do. But, Tony's gone, and so all my duties in life have flown out the windows. The kids are lucky they are getting fed and dressed. It's been like an awesome mini vacation, because I decided that while he had fun in Cali, I should have fun here. So we have. With minimal cooking and cleaning. It's been awesome!! But I only have 1 1/2 more days of it. So now I'm going to go watch a little bit of Psych, and eat bon bons. Because when Tony gets home the vacation is over, and real life has to resume...and so does the working out/diet ;)
.
.
.
You'll get your 6 neglected posts then :)
No comments:
Post a Comment