Halloween this year was slightly funky. In Davenport they do Halloween on the 30th and then the neighboring town does it on the 31st (why? I'm not sure. So the kids can get more candy? Or I think its because they have police patrol the streets in one town and then the other. It's crazy. They even have a curfew of like 8 or something...anywho) So seeing as the 30th was a Sunday we decide not to go out, and we had the missionaries over...so it was a ghostly evening...as in holy ghost....
Then on Halloween we did a couple of spooky activities with the kids. We made paper pumpkins, played pumpkin bowling, made bubbly potions (not pictured) and ate spooky face quesadillas and a spidery cake.




Fox may or may not have dug giant finger-fulls of cake out before I was able to take a picture :)
5 comments:
How totally FUN!! Kira WHERE do you come up with all these ideas?? I just have to know are they original or do you have a secret ideas magazine or something.
I came up with the food (well most of it) but the activities where from online sites. I'm not that creative. ;)
So fun!! Love the curly Q's on your pumpkins and that bowling looks over-the-top fun!
I like fox's style. I tend to grab finger fulls of cakes before anyone else ruins it too.
im gonna come live with you:)
Post a Comment