Friday, before Easter, we decided to dye eggs. You've never met a boy who was so happy to be given an egg and a crayon. He thought it was super cool to color on the egg...until he discovered the egg could be cracked/smashed. Then he just spent the rest of the time smashing the egg.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! That giant bunny-man is terrifying...and I love that it looks like Fox is stealing the stuff right out of the bunny's basket! Awesome!
I noticed the same thing that Aubrie did - Fox trying to snitch something out of the bunny's basket :D Your apartment owners are awesome to do that for you. Love the aprons the kids are wearing :) the kids are getting so big- especially Liam!! I can't wait to see them before they go off to college :) growing up too fast! xoxoxox
ha ha ! I totally agree with Aubrie. maybe you should just name the fish Joe or you could just shorten his name to hay.
Post a Comment