Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's always fun when Grandma and Grandpa come! Hooray!!

This past week Mom and Dad Bundy came and visited with us over conference! It was a fantastically fun week! We went to the family museum (and I slacked and didn't take a camera) and Tony took off Friday and we headed down to Nauvoo, where we saw these beauties

Liam was not a real big fan of them :)

Then while Grandma and Grandpa went into the temple we got some food. You gotta love Liam's face :D
...and Emma's face :)
Then we switched, and Tony's parents took the kids while Tony and I went to the temple. Afterwords (while he called to see where everyone was), I had to take some pictures of my hot man. Seriously? When did he get so attractive? Gggrrr


Later in the week we went to the John Deere world headquarters. No trip to Iowa is complete without seeing some type of John Deere :)

We also had fun hanging out at home and watching conference.
Emma in Grandpa's boots
Oh, yeah, and they bought us ice cream. Any body who buys us ice cream is welcome to stay at our house! :)

2 comments:

Sierra said...

what the heck! you need to bring liam back here so i can take him horseback riding so hes not so scared of the horses:) ha ha looks like an excellent time.

sisterwendy said...

I have to admit, I am a tad bit jealous of gma and gpa Bundy! But it does look like you all had a great time. I love Liam and Emma's faces (and Fox's) no matter what face they are pulling :) Hey- and btw- you and Tony- get a room! sheesh, we don't want to hear about that stuff. ;)
xoxoxox