I can't wait to see what you are sewing upon! :) how exciting!! Maybe that the time I'll have to start sewing too, since I don't get to during the day! xoxoxo
What are you working on?! Good for you if you are already doing Chrismtas-y stuff. I hvaen't even thought about it yet...probably should have though. Have fun, and good luck! Can't wait to see the finished product.
You are certinaly hard at work, on whatever it is!! We haven't heard an update for two weeks (!!!). I know: you are just making us more excited for Christmas!!
4 comments:
I can't wait to see what you are sewing upon! :) how exciting!! Maybe that the time I'll have to start sewing too, since I don't get to during the day! xoxoxo
Perhaps my Christmas present? One can hope. :)
What are you working on?! Good for you if you are already doing Chrismtas-y stuff. I hvaen't even thought about it yet...probably should have though. Have fun, and good luck! Can't wait to see the finished product.
You are certinaly hard at work, on whatever it is!! We haven't heard an update for two weeks (!!!). I know: you are just making us more excited for Christmas!!
Post a Comment