Sunday, November 7, 2010

couple of things

First off, Fox finally cut his first tooth today...that's right at 13 months, and two days, he finally has his first tooth. He has about five-six more that are coming so he's not the happiest kid right now...at least around me. He cries and whines any time I am around and is happy and smiley for everyone else. stinker.

Second- Tony finished another class last Monday and got 98.25% in the class. How cool is that!! He's the coolest (and most attractive) student I know.

Third- I went for the very first time to get my hair cut at a salon. I'm two months shy of turning twenty-six. That's what happens when your Mom is the best hair cutter (and totally free) you know!! :) The lady that cut my hair made fun of me and my twenty-six year old virgin hair. I will not be going back to her. :) But I think it turned out pretty good. what do you think?
Memo to you: It's a cheesy, mac, self picture that was taken about 1 minute ago. My make up is smudged, I know one eye is bigger than the other (Tom points this out to me in most of my pictures [darn little brothers]), and I'm tired- BUT :)- notice the layers...that's the only difference, but I like it :).


Fourth-stay tuned for tomorrow in which I will be doing a post all about my child-Luna Lovegood. Believe me, it'll be worth coming back for.
Good night everyone! Happy Day Light Savings end time...The end

3 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

I think you look be-a-utiful.

sisterwendy said...

I really like it! The lady who cut your hair was just jealous, that's why she made fun of your virgin hair. So pity her. :) I knew you were talking about Emma when you said you were grateful for Luna on FB :) I'm so proud of myself. You and Tony need to start working on your Christmas list! xoxoxoxo ps. congrats to Fox!! he just take after the other Clark kids :)

Anonymous said...

your hair looks great! i love it. and i just barley started putting a few highlights in my hair. other than that mine is pretty much virgin too.