Here's Emma singing her new favorite song they sing in nursery. I need to get one up of her singing "I love to see the temple!" She's awesome at it!!
I posted a little while ago about Fox dancing. Well, I was doing the dishes a few days ago, while listening to music and when I turned around I found Fox dancing. I quickly grabbed my camera and this is what I got. (Sorry, the camera work is so shaky. I was dancing, trying to get Fox to dance :) )
2 comments:
Ohhhhh, those were awesome :') Emma's turtle song was so cute! bubble,bubble,bubble, pop! Loved it. And Fox looked real excited to perform for you :) but I'm glad he did! He's got some great arm action going :) I should have known you'd have him dancing to that wakka wakka song :) xoxoxox
Sooo cute. Mallory is now singing, "I wish Tiny Tina had a throat." We better watch it again. :)
Post a Comment