Saturday, November 26, 2011

Oh, What do you do on Black Friday?


[Before you look at the pictures, may I apologize for the incredibly adorable little girl who likes to prance around in her underwear :)]

Oh, What do you do on Black Friday?
(sung to "Oh, what do you do in the Summertime?"...at least the way I sing it in my head, which is probably not at all correct.)

Oh, What do you do on black Friday, when all the stores are packed?
Do you make a pillow pit?
And jump on it?
And watch as your children fly by?!
So do I!









4 comments:

sisterwendy said...

Those are some pretty awesome action shots!! I noticed your daughter wasn't the only one in her underwear :) Maybe this is how I should have spent Black Friday, would have been funner (and more productive) than laying around all day! :D

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Awesome! We must be related; because that's what I do on blackfriday to. I lo e the picture of you it reminds me of the 10 year old kira

Amanda said...

Haha I almost cried from laughter when Tony broke the wall. You guys rock!!

Sunshine said...

Hey this looks like so much fun. What I can't figure out is why we didn't do that while I was there. Then again, maybe that was what I was hearing every morning!!! So cool that the Mommy and Daddy tried it out too!