Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas lists

As promised, here are our family's Christmas lists. I'd like you to pay special attention to Emma's first gift on her list (She wrote the whole thing backwards and right to left, I think that takes some kind of talent.). :) Please feel free to get them anything on their list, because sadly, I'm done shopping for their toys and didn't get anything on their list. I got better stuff :).
Liam-Remote car, transformer, a new game (PS3 or PS2), a book about animals, a big nerf gun, a scooby doo movie. :)
Emma- Doll house, baby, play food, kitchen, barbie movie. Unlisted, but that she's told me-baby, baby kitty, baby dog, pretty much if you go with anything baby, you should be good.

Fox has told me he wants a pumpkin...

Kira- Elf, Grinch who stole Christmas, muppets Christmas carol, Disney Universe-PS3, cute clothes (dress and sweater size 4-6, t-shirt 7-8, pants 6), $ to fix my old piano or just a new piano, any good cricut cartridges, tickets (air, and park) to Disneyland, preferably before Thanksgiving...

Tony-i-pad, apple tv, cannon T-1 (or any other nice camera), kitchen aid, HP deathly hallows, iron man 2, captain America, Thor.(We have a DVD and bluray player) (Do you notice that there is very little on this list that's under $50? How am I going to get this man anything?!)

Alright, there you go :)

3 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Emma and Mallory's lists are practically identical!

Your husband sounds like mine. Expensive!!

Good work Liam writing such an excellent list! I could read all of them. :)

Chantal Marie said...

No seriously... Not only did she spell them backwards but she even wrote the individual letters backwards. I'm terribly impressed. I don't think I could do that if I tried. Quite frankly... I'm jealous.

Jessica said...

Why is it that men only ask for ridiculously expensive items? 'Cause I am NOT buying a big-screen TV for Christmas. It's really, really far out of our budget!