Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let it snow

It finally snowed in Davenport last week. Even though half of our family is sick, we decided to bundle everyone up and go play in the snow. It was a blast!
Fox was a little bit like Ralphy's little brother on a Christmas story, it was awesome!! If he fell over he just laid in the snow and yelled until I came and picked him up :)
Liam was a die hard, he didn't want to stop playing. He loves the snow.
Emma didn't want to stop playing so I could get a good picture of her. Until she got cold of course.




It's always a little crazy to get everyone dressed and bundled up to play in the snow for 15 minutes until they get cold (Liam played much longer, and I had to make him come in). It seems the getting ready takes longer than the actually playing, but it was still fun. :)

3 comments:

Chantal Marie said...

True story! Not to mention that they never keep their mittens/gloves on cause they can't move their hands. Then they get cold even faster!
I like emmas hat buy the way. Very fashionable.

sisterwendy said...

I love all the hats! Fox looks extra warm and extra "can't movable" :) They are growing up so fast!! Loved the pics xoxoxoxxo

Lisa Summerhays said...

Your kids are so cute. Looks like a fabulous time! I too like all the hats. I know where each one came from. :)