Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holy Christmas Batman!- Christmas Day

Christmas morning, what can I say? It was AWESOME! Liam and Emma are at the perfect age where they get all excited about it and it makes me even more giddy. :)

The kids waiting to come downstair to see if Santa came.
(I had to play my Dad's part and say things like, "I don't know. I don't think he came" :))
Tony's and Kira's stash (Yes those are giant green dice in my stash! Awesome! How else do you play the dice game? The one where you throw it at people, remember Tom, Channa, Jess, and Kris? :) I've already played it with my kids. They love being pelted with giant green dice. hahaha!!)
Fox, Emma, and Liam's stash. (There is a video of when they first came down, but it's at the bottom of the post. I never know where the darn videos are going to show up :))
Santa put socks on our tree!!
On to presents
Emma opening her present (We were so blessed and opened so many presents that I couldn't put a picture of every present from everyone on so insert your present here. :) Then you can pretend she's opening yours)
Tony's way excited!!
Fox opening his present. Notice how he is opening the present with one hand while holding a pringle in the other. That's the way he rolls. As long as he has food he's happy :)
Liam takes a turn
Emma and I got matching aprons! Cute!
Tony got a game called Butt Head....it made him very happy :)
hahahaha
I was most spoiled! Tony got me new stainless steel cookware!! Wahoo!!
I love my stainless steel cookware :)
All three kids working on one box.
It was a radio flyer rocket!! Fox loved it and would clap any time you pushed the button and made the music play. :)

thanks to all of our awesome family who send fantastic gifts!! We loved waiting everyday to see if we got another package (We got a ton! It was awesome!! Me and the mailman became best friends :)) We love you all and loved your gifts!! Thanks for thinking of us!! Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

sisterwendy said...

Thanks for the video :') It was like I was there with you <3<3<3 I love the matching aprons! And that both you're kids were most excited about the pringles! Love the pans! xoxoxox gonna show your dad the video now :)

sisterwendy said...

"new cereal!" Emma is awesome! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! (Tony looked extra good in his Butt Head hat :) xoxoxo

Lisa Summerhays said...

Mallory is confused now. She kept saying "Hi Emma" when we were watching the video. Skype has her her mixed up now. :) Looks like a fabulous morning! Lovin' the posts!!

Jess said...

Kira you are a genius! I never thought to actually buy giant dice for the dice game. That would feel so much better than getting smacked upside the head with a box. Plus we are the coolest moms ever. Instead of yelling at our kids for playing it we start it!