Sometimes I wish my kids weren't so gosh, darn cute....Okay, not really, but I would make it so I wouldn't take so many stinking pictures of them and then have to rake through and decide which ones are the absolute best and make it onto the ol' blog. Get ready for a whole slue of post from Christmas with about 20 bizzillion pictures. That's how good our Christmas was ;).
Anywho... a few days before Christmas us (the Bundy's) and a few friends went to a pizza joint called Happy Joes. Happy Joes was doing a whole bunch of free activities for the kids in hopes that you would buy their pizza (Which we did :)).
The kids got to go behind the counter and make their own pizza!
Liam/Emma choose pepperoni, while our friends chose sausage. They did a fine job don't you think?
Then all the kids got to decorate their own cookies. Emma spreading the frosting and D (D is a lot easier then little red-head friend #3 :)) trying it out. :)
Emma using the tongue action to help her put sprinkles on.
B and A take a turn
And then Liam
We ended up with some pretty fancy cookies, if you ask me.
And delicious. B was so excited he got a little carried away.
D demonstrating how delicious they were.
It took forever to get our pizzas (mostly because they forgot them in the oven while they were helping other little holiday spirits and had to remake them. Luckily the kids didn't notice they weren't eating the exact ones they made.) and Fox was getting antsy, so how did I entertain him? With the shaky parasen cheese of course. What kid doesn't love to lick his fingers and stick it in a pile of cheese on his plate?
Emma was extra excited when this jolly old guy showed up (I think he's lost a little weight...:)) She followed him around the whole store until I finally made her stop. Then she came back to me and happily said "That's a fake Santa. He's not the real one." Dang. But at least she was happy about it.
When we finally did get our pizzas everyone was extra excited. They were delicious too!
2 comments:
Mallory asked me why there are two Santas after he showed up at her Preschool and then the family party. I explained to her that Santa is a busy man and can't make it everywhere. She didn't buy that so I told her that Santa has to wear different suits cause he has to wash them. She looked at me strange and stopped asking. :)
I love the little cute redheads! Looks like a blast.
Wow, I wish they had a Happy Joes around here when you guys were little! How fun was that!! I love that the kids got to go back into the kitchen to do the cooking! xoxoxox
Post a Comment