Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holy Christmas Batman!-Christmas Eve


Aahhh, Christmas Eve. The day that seems to last way too long, and the night that Kira can't sleep and drives Tony insane (He really loves it though...Deep, deep in his heart...I think.). Let us share a little of our Christmas eve with you. It was weird this Christmas eve. We were away from our families and had to do our own thing. It was a blast though and I think all of us greatly enjoyed it.
We started out by leaving food out for the reindeer (oats, cheerios, and sparkles so the reindeer can see them [We made them at Happy Joes, and Liam made some at school])
Then we fed ourselves. (I think Tony wanted me to put this on here to make my Mom or Dad jealous ;)) After we ate Tony replied, "I should have just taken the family to Red Lobster, it would have been cheaper." :)
Then it was on to pj's..- I mean the one present we get to open on Christmas Eve that nobody knows what it is. :)
Fox was first.
Thomas the train!?! He was extra excited.
ps - he also got this stocking that I made him ;) Designed it myself. :)
Emma's turn!
Princess pj's!!
Your up Liam! (Notice Emma in the background hugging her pj's. I think we chose wisely)
How to train your Dragon pj's? Awesome!!
Kira got pink pj's with dogs and hearts on them...(what? they were soft... and free, you can't beat soft and free) [Tony got black socks, not pictured (what!? That's what he wanted!! Don't you judge me!)]
We took a family pj picture.
So Merry Christmas to all and all a good night...that is if you can sleep ;)


1 comment:

sisterwendy said...

You can tell Tony that I am not only jealous of the delicious looking food, but of the reindeer food and just not being there to see all the excitement! I love Emma's hugging of her pj's :) and that you are wearing my grandma's apron :) xoxoxoxo