Monday, August 23, 2010

The real Emma Pillsbury

So remember this awesome counselor from your favorite tv show of all times? (Or at least what should be your favorite tv show of all times, if you'd ever watch it...Mom.) It's Emma Pillsbury from Glee.
So we when to Liam's kindergarten "testing" last week, and because we signed up for it a little late Liam was not being tested by his teacher (her testing time was already filled), he was being tested by the reading teacher. We walk into her classroom and the whole time Liam is being tested I'm trying to think, 'now where have I met her before?' And when I got home I finally realized...She is the real life Emma Pillsbury!
She was just as quirky and actually looks a lot like her, but talked just like her!! I've seen her a few more times since and it has taken all my will power not to go up to her and say something like "so they found out about you and Mr. Schuester hu? Is that why you've been moved to an elementary school?" But I don't know if she would like or even get that comment.
So now I just watch/stalker her when I take Liam to school waiting for her to clean something, or act even remotely OCD....
I just hope next Liam has a "Puck" in his life...I could use some eye candy ;)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Hahahaha Kira! I love it. Wish I was there to ask her for you if she and Mr Shu have been "found out". And I totally love the eye candy note...WE have a Finn in the stake and I have to consciously stop myself from saying something dopey and inappropriate to him--which I manage to do MOST of the time. ;)

Keep us posted on your Emma Pillsbury watching...and I'll keep reading.

sisterwendy said...

I don't understand anything you're talking about Kira. Please try to make your blog more nonGlee watcher friendly. :) xoxoxoxo I know I need to start watching it. someday.